Chris Brown "Fallen Angel" real meaning

Chris Brown "Fallen Angel" real meaning


Now I want to look at a song that was recorded by Chris Brown called "Fallen Angel". I do not know if Chris Brown wrote the song but ofcourse, Satan is depicted as a fallen angel in the bible and this is how most occult practices see him. If we were to look at the lyrics of this song remembering what lucifer worshippers understand and believe, then this is how we could translate it:


If I could, take a trip, to outer space
She(Satan) would be the one, I will see
When I get, to heavens gate
She would welcome me with her arms, open wide, and a smile
Will shadow me brighter than the sun
She hasn’t had a fair chance, so I’ll give her one
(satan hasn't had a fair chance from God, im gonna give him one)
Let me tell you who she is, yeah
[Chorus]
She’s a fallen angel, sent from heaven up above
She’s a fallen angel, waitin for me to love her, yeah
(Know that she’s) She’s a fallen angel, take your judgment off her
I know, that she’s a fallen angel
(Satan is a fallen angel)
[Verse 2]
You know, I could
Help her mend, her broken wings
So she can fly again
(through my music I can help satan on his quest to be God)
But I don’t, wanna lose everything that I’ve gained
Turnin me a selfish man (oh)
(I dont wanna lose the fame and fortune from selling my soul, it made me selfish)
Cause without em my heart just don’t go, no more (no more)
I couldn’t take the pain, from watchin her fly away
So say that you’ll stay
She’s mine
(couldn't take the pain of losing the fame and fortune ive gained, asking satan never to leave him)
[Chorus]
She’s a fallen angel, (ooh) sent from heaven up above
She’s a fallen angel, waitin for me to love her, yeah
(Know that she’s) She’s a fallen angel, so take your judgment off her
I know, that she’s a fallen angel
(he says take your judgment off her, because God has judged satan)
[Verse 3]
Don’t you
Baby don’t you (don’t you worry) worry
I’m gon help you (I’m gon help you ) fly
(I’m gon help you fly)
Just take me under yo (take me under) wings,
And we can reach the (we can reach the) sky
(we can reach the sky)
Baby don’t you (don‘t you worry) worry,
I’m gon help you (I’m gon help you ) fly
(I’m gon help you fly)
Yo mama, don’t you (take me under) worry
you gon reach the (we can reach the) sky
(we can reach the sky)
She’s a…
(he is saying satan dont worry, im gonna keep making music and together were gonna decieve people. I'm gonna help you take over this world)
[Chorus]
She’s a fallen angel, (hey hey) sent from heaven up above, just for me
She’s a fallen angel, waitin for me to wrap my heart around her, know
(Know that she’s) She’s a fallen angel, makin due with all the judgment (no)
I know, that she’s (yeah) a fallen angel (ooh ahh)
[Verse 4]
Baby I know
I know that they done hurt you
But I’m here
Let’s take it all away
So if you let me…
You know what, just put your heart in my hands
And everything they say, I take it back
Like this…
(satan I know you are misjudged, let me make everyone who ever said anything bad against you take it all back, like this...)
[reversed last verse]
(sings the last verse in reverse, satanists believe satan's language is backwards. This is also why they worship mirrors etc. They believe Satan is the reflection of God)
[Verse 5]
You don’t mean nothing, [reversed line]
I don’t want ya, [reversed line]
I don’t need ya, [reversed line]
Never loved ya, [reversed line]
You’re nobody, [reversed line]
And ‘ll never make it, [reversed line]
You’re a mistake (ooh), [reversed line]
(then he sings the last verse normal so we understand what he is really saying, everything bad we said about satan he is throwing back in our faces. Chris Brown is ready to help satan all the way)
It's scary to think that these lyrics could have this meaning, but this is not the only song like this. Listen to what these artists are actually saying in there songs/raps. Don't just sing along and listen to the beat, actually take time and look at the lyrics and think about what has been said here and ask yourself. Is what they are singing and rapping about just a love song, or does it have another meaning? I'll leave up to you to decide.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts