Renounce Satan

Renounce Satan

THE RENUNCIATION AND AFFIRMATION COMMITMENT

As God is my eternal Witness, Savior, and judge, I do here by affirm that I am a child of God that has been purchased with the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ (Rms. 6:3-11): I confess Him as my Lord and Savior and by my own volition, I specifically renounce Satan as my lord and god. As one completely acknowledging and accepting the finished work of Christ on the cross for my redemption and my only hope of eternal life, I now renounce all ancestral and genetic ties, back as many generations on my dad's and mom's sides that God needs to go. Because I have, through the lord Jesus Christ's own shed blood, been redeemed and delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son (Col. 1:13), I now cancel out and nullify all demonic power or effect that has been passed down to me from my ancestors, including the ancestral demon that carries my formal name and his network. Also, I cancel out any other ancestral demon and their networks. Because the lord Jesus Christ became a curse for me by dying the death on the tree (Gal. 3:13), I use my authority that is found in Him to cancel every spell or curse that may have been placed on me with or without my knowledge. As God's child, covered by the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, and trusting totally in the atoning power of that blood (Eph.1:7), I cancel, renounce, sever, and nullify every agreement or pact I have made with Satan or anyone else, including blood pacts.

I renounce and sever any and every way that the Devil has gotten ground in my life and all ground that I have ever given to Satan that gave him power or claim over me. I cancel, renounce, sever, and nullify any powers, gifts, or workings in me which are not of my Heavenly Father or pleasing to Him.

I confess that I belong totally to the Lord Jesus Christ. As one who has been crucified (Gal.2:20) and raised with Christ and now sits with Him in the heavenly places (Eph. 2:5), I sign myself eternally and completely over to the Lord Jesus Christ. It is my desire to pray daily that my lord Jesus will have total control of my life. All of these things I do in the precious name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and by His absolute authority over all things, rulers, authorities, principalities, and powers (Eph. 1:18-23), and with a childlike faith, I thank you that it's done. Amen.

Full Name_____________________________

Witness______________________________

Comments

Popular Posts